Do you have the talent necessary to successfully implement your key strategies (60% of the executives responding to a McKinsey survey said their organizations did not).
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do we have clearly articulated goals and strategies?
- Do we understand the implications of not successfully implementing strategies?
- Have we identified the pivotal functions/roles involved in implementation?
- Do we know the competencies required to successfully implement the strategies?
- Do the pivotal functions/roles have the requisite competencies?
- Do we have a strategy to close the competency gaps?